E. Railroad Avenue & Park Street, Bamberg, SC
circa 1830 – 1910
Signficant Architectural Features:
Once a portion of the Simmons plantation, the Simmons family burying ground is believed to have been in use ca. 1830, although the earliest stone of the 13 remaining dates from 1852.
Source of Historical Information:
"East Railroad Avenue, Bamberg, S.C.";Margaret Lawrence, 111 Felder Street, Bamberg, S.C.
Bamberg - City, 1979-1980
Box 14, Series 108042, Survey of historic resources (county by county data on surface properties), circa 1971-2014