Built ca. 1879, this was the home of Mr. & Mrs. N. K. Sullivan. Since 1917 it has been the Wade Thompson residential. The Sullivans were parents of the many Sullivan brothers who founded and operated Sullivan Hardware Co. for many years.
Source of Historical Information:
See NR into.
Anderson - City, 1971 and 1978
Box 14, Series 108042, Survey of historic resources (county by county data on surface properties), circa 1971-2014