Across the street from the Brownlee-Brown House; Anderson, SC
Built by Negroes Dave and Ina Dooley ca. 1900. Dave Dooley was a blacksmith, evidently of some means, and was highly respected in the town. He occupied the basically in a white area, until the early 1940's
Source of Historical Information:
See NR info.
Anderson - City, 1971 and 1978
Box 14, Series 108042, Survey of historic resources (county by county data on surface properties), circa 1971-2014