Ross, Brown C., house
Cambell, Marvin, antique store
2513 Main St Hwy 1
January 14 2001
Historic Core Shape:
Number of Stories:
Exterior Walls Materials:
Brick Piers with Fill
over 1 bay but less than full
Signficant Architectural Features:
Gabeled ell. Two interior brick chimneys. 2/2 DHS. Barn in the rear. Rear addition (also historic).
Synthetic siding. Dormer windows. Interior alterations
Part of an 800 acre farm owned by Brown C. Ross in 1890. 1911 sold to A.E. Pittman. Now the house is being used as an antique shop. Current name of the Antique shop is "Mousies."
Source of Historical Information: