Old Blacksmith Shop
corner of Church and Market Streets
October 14 2003
Number of Stories:
Exterior Walls Materials:
National Register Determination:
Signficant Architectural Features:
This one story stucco-covered building is one of the few downtown stores to have survived the fire of 1916. There is a shed porch across the Church Street side supported on stucco covered piers. A parapet with a corbelled band hides the roof. There are single panels of glass in most of the building with the remains of a transom and sidelights to the door.