Liberty Hill Post Office
4049 John G. Richards Rd
November 14 2001
Historic Core Shape:
Number of Stories:
Exterior Walls Materials:
gable, end to front
raised seam metal
pedimented gable, engaged
National Register Determination:
contributes to listed district;
Post Office established 1860, moved to present location in 1957. Building was formerly a small store owned by Horman Richards. Location of Liberty Hill Post office has changed many times.
Source of Historical Information:
"History and Houses of Liberty Hill" "Long Ago at Liberty Hill"