Thomas-Murchison, English, house
461 Cantey Ln
December 4 2001
Historic Core Shape:
Architect or Builder:
Number of Stories:
Exterior Walls Materials:
National Register Determination:
Signficant Architectural Features:
Full façade porch with the left side enclosed. Two interior brick chimneys. 4/4 and 6/6 windows. Five bays.
Moved to current location. Rear addition
Built by Thomas English, c.1800, who owned a mill in the area. Purchased by the Murchison family c.1900.
Source of Historical Information: